[dh-photo] Re: open monumentendag Delft

  • From: michiel sonius <mic.gra@xxxxxx>
  • To: dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:30:44 +0200

test, sorry, will explain

On 12 Sep 2015, at 22:21, Joachim Seibert <joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The "open monumentendag 2015" photo-walk in Delft was a great success... at
least for me. Having been the only participant, I could move freely at my own
pace.

The inside of monuments usually asks for a wide lens, hence I decided to take
the X100S (also for the silent shutter).

The Delft walk was all about history (delft-3, delft-4), with the meeting
point at Prinsenhof (delft-0).

Tomorrow's walk will be in The Hague, meeting point Binnenhof. This will be
all about politics. Mind you, that might be the last time to see the
parliamentary chambers for a long time (those are due to a major renovation).

I hope I wont be alone this time!

Cheers,
Joachim

<delft-0.jpg><delft-3.jpg><delft-4.jpg>