[dh-photo] Open Monumentendag 2015

  • From: Joachim Seibert <joachim.seibert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dh-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:39:17 +0200

Dear photo-enthusiasts,

the day of the Zomercarnaval was remarkable, the strongest summer storm
ever recorded in The Netherlands.

There is another event coming up, this time, the event is weather-proof:
Open Monumentendag (http://www.openmonumentendag.nl/). In fact, it's the
entire weekend September 12./13.

Of course, this is a photo-opportunity, we have to grab as a club.

We will visit the 2 cities closest to the office: Delft and The Hague.
The meeting points are the following:

Saturday September 12th:
City: Delft
Location: Prinsenhof (Museum)
Time: 11:00
Assignment: History

Sunday September 13th:
City: The Hague
Location: Binnenhof
Time: 11:00
Assignment: Politics

Starting from the meeting points, we will drift from one monument to the
other, keeping in mind the respective assignment.
Both cities should run a street market at the respective days, thereby
opening even more photo-topics, e.g. street.
Towards the end of the day, there will be a great risk that we end in some
sort of pub as to wind down with a drink.

Cheers,
your event coordinator,
Joachim