[dfaresource] Moving to the new list

  • From: "Prashant Verma" <pr_verma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 20:58:04 +0530

Dear list members,

As I had announced on the eve of new year, we have now moved to the Daisy Technical Support Mailing List. From now on, I request you to send all your new emails to: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You will soon receive a welcome mail from the Daisy support list. The current mailing list on Freelists will remain active for a few more days after which it will be deleted. Please feel free in writing directly to me if you have any query or issue related to subscription. My email ID is pr_verma@xxxxxxxxxxxx However, please send all your Daisy related emails only to the new mailing list support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With regards,

Prashant Ranjan Verma
Consultant-Technical Support
Daisy Consortium