[dfaresource] FW: Call for Proposals: Your Ideas to Fight HIV and AIDS Stigma and Discrimination

  • From: "Dipendra manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'DFA Staff list'" <dfa-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Communications & Fund Development'" <communications-fund-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:57:18 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: An email communication for and about Ashoka Fellows in India
[mailto:INDIAFELLOWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shehzia Valiulla
Sent: 09 January 2008 16:12
To: INDIAFELLOWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Call for Proposals: Your Ideas to Fight HIV and AIDS Stigma and
Discrimination

----- Original Message -----

        From: World Bank South Asia <mailto:enora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: fashn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:29 PM
        Subject: Call for Proposals: Your Ideas to Fight HIV and AIDS Stigma
and Discrimination

        The World Bank is calling for proposals for innovative small-scale
projects aimed at reducing stigma and discrimination associated with HIV and
AIDS in the South Asia region.

        Submit your proposals at: http://www.sardmproposals.org/

        The South Asia Regional Development Marketplace is open to all -
civil society groups, social entrepreneurs, youth organizations, private
foundations, academia, and private sector corporations.

        Read more: http://www.worldbank.org/sardm2008.org

        The maximum award will be US$40,000 per proposal. Proposals will be
accepted until January 31, 2008 (non-English proposals must be submitted by
January 21 to allow time for translation).

        # # #

        http://www.worldbank.org/sardm2008.org

________________________________

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>
<http://www.ashoka.org/email>
        Ashoka is a citizen sector organization (CSO), not a non-profit:
Defined by what we are, rather than by what we are not. Learn more at
www.ashoka.org/citizensector <http://www.ashoka.org/email> .

Devashri Mukherjee
Director, Venture Program
Ashoka: Innovators for the Public
Flat - 504, Valentine, 5th Road, Khar West, Mumbai -- 400052 Phone -
022-26051842

<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_2/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mai
l/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Ashoka is a citizen sector organization (CSO), not a non-profit: Defined by
what we are, rather than by what we are not. Learn more at
www.ashoka.org/citizensector.

LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's HDMail High
Deliverability Mailer for lightning fast mail delivery.
For more information, go to: