[devel.cofsug] Final call for speakers for 2nd and 3rd day of miniDebConf2011.

  • From: karim memon <abdulkarimmemon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: devel.cofsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 123.shravan@xxxxxxxxx, rpal143@xxxxxxxxx, Sana Khan <sanakhan2011@xxxxxxxxx>, swapnil514@xxxxxxxxx, "in.mini" <in.mini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Praveen Arimbrathodiyil <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>, fsugp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 06:02:53 +0530

@ Shravan, Rahul, Swapnil, Sana

I hope you guys are prepared for the packaging sessions. Please let me know
the tools/softwares that you would be needing for the session by this week
it self so that we can setup the labs accordingly.

@all

If you can conduct / help during debian packaging sessions, please let us
know ASAP.

--
-AbdulKarim Memon (FOSS user/Promoter)