[dev4x-content] Dev4X Upcoming Community Hangouts

  • From: Misha Eydman <misha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dev4x-platform@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dev4x-content@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:39:03 -0500

Hi,

I wanted to remind you about upcoming Community Hangouts and let you know
about the change in schedule. Due to a conflict in schedule we are
combining this month's Hangouts into a single event.

*It will be hosted on Thu, Nov 5 @ 5PM EST.*

Link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/dev4x.com/dev4x-tech-comm

Please join us for a vibrant discussion on how to build a platform and
deliver content through it, in order to provide the most underserved kids
with quality education. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

*We just launched our CrowdFunding campaign, please help us spread the
news: http://igg.me/at/dev4x <http://igg.me/at/dev4x>*

*Warm Regards,*

*Michael Eydman |* Co-founder, Head of Product @ Dev4X
Empowering all children to improve their lives and their future through
learning.
*Web:* dev4x.com* | Skype: *meydman* | Phone: *347-422-6305