[ DeLUG ] :: Project C.U.R.E.

  • From: David Huerta <huertanix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:50:25 -0700

A quick reminder for those that are interested,

The DeVry BMES chapter will be meeting on Saturday morning at 9:30am in the
NE Parking Lot to carpool volunteers over to Project CURE's distribution
centre in Tempe. Prof. Wolpert mentioned the possibility on installing Linux
on machines being re-furbished for delivery, and more tech-savvy volunteers
are needed to test and prep machines and medical equipment. Here's some more
details on Project CURE:

http://www.projectcure.org/cure/default.aspx

Please contact Belinda Delgadillo at belinda511@xxxxxxxxxxx if you plan to
attend. I went myself last time, and it was fun to use my skills to help
others rather than help myself, and you get to chill out with cool Biomed
folk. Unfortunately, both myself and our VP will be unable to make it, being
in San Diego, so our Treasurer, Dustin, will be in charge of DeLUG in our
absence.

Larry: Please pass this on to the Netcom Club.

david [.dh] huerta
devrylinux.org <http://devrylinux.org>