[ DeLUG ] :: Meeting Time Change

  • From: "David Huerta" <huertanix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 02:50:19 +0100

Hello All,

After the unanimous response I've gotten from people in person and online o=
n the issue of changing DeLUG's meeting time, I've decided to go along with=
 changing all future meeting times from 7pm|az to 6pm|az, effective Monday,=
 when the next meeting will take place.

The DeLUG charter, Article IV Section 1 will hereby be amended with the fol=
lowing changes:

1. Regular Meetings shall be conducted on the second and fourth Monday of t=
he month from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Standard Arizona time, unless otherwise n=
oted.

Unless an objection is noted, the move will automatically pass on Monday as=
 a Presidential action, in compliance with Article VI, Section 1.

--
+ David "Huertanix" Huerta
+ DeVry Linux Users Group