[ DeLUG ] :: IEEE Computer Society - Local Scholarship

  • From: David Huerta <huertanix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:21:11 -0700

Hello all,
I was asked by the Phoenix IEEE Computer Society to pass along some
information on an excellent local scholarship, which has had, well, very
little to no applicants. This increases the chance that you may win. Here's
some information on it:

http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r6/phoenix/studentinfo.html

Scroll down to "Phoenix Section Student Paper Contest."

Also, our own DeVry student chapter of the IEEE Computer Society will be
holding its premiere meeting this Wednesday at 12.00pm|az (Noon). The
meeting will feature a guest speaker, who will discuss the process of
testing microchips at Intel. A FREE lunch if provided, both to members and
heathens alike.

--
.dh