[delphizip] Re: zipping question

  • From: "skala" <skala2pa3@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:38:57 +0200

I have some problems installing the 176 update (above the 175_4 - works
ok) in delphi7

Compiler:
DZUtils.pas(24): File not found: 'ZipXcpt.dcu'

I commented the {$DEFINE USE_EZipMaster} but it resulted in another
error:

ZipMstr.pas(10): File not found: 'ZipConfig.inc'

I'll test the events with 1.75

Thank you, Cheers
Marko