[delphizip] Re: zipfilename

  • From: Don <dglocke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:47:10 -0700

Roger,
  Setting the Active property to false allowed me to set the
ZipFileName.  It stayed after setting the Active to true again.  As for
the other problem, it was because yesterday, when I started converting a
program from version 1.78, I was getting a failure saying that Dll_Load
was not a property of ZipBuilder & I had commented it out.  This is what
I have:

ZipBuilder1->Dll_Load = true;

Any ideas why this is happening?  I still have a copy of CBuilder 3 but
it is not loaded.  Do you still need someone to do some testing for you
with CB3?
Don