[delphizip] Re: v1.73: AddZipTime not working

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Aelbrecr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:29:02 +0200

Peter Aschbacher wrote:
> Similarly with AddHiddenFiles explicitely set to False hidden files
> get added to the ZIP archive.
>
> Is there something wrong with the AddOptions property or do I make
> some mistake?
>
> Regards,
> Peter

That depends how you are setting the properties.
It is a set of properties and should be handled carefully
the programming style to be used is
ZipMaster1.AddOptions := ZipMaster1.AddOptions +
   [AddDirNames, AddSeparateDirs, AddRecurseDirs, AddHiddenFiles];

Roger Aelbrecht
http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw