[delphizip]

  • From: "Andrus" <eetasoft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:52:40 +0300

If   belive that if  I set .AddDiskSpan property to true, then the zipmaster
makes temporary file and copies it
to a CD.
In this case, the problem does to appear, isn't it ?
However, If I remember properly, the problem occurs in this case also.
I will re-check using .AddDiskSpan to wirte to CD-RW if  I can find a XP
computer.

Also, I have found that the same error occurs if  I try to write to floppy
A: from XP using .AddDiskSpan .

Andrus Moor