[delphizip] Re: delphizip error in List() function

  • From: da1 <darazbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:43:30 +0200

often i random recive DLL Error - Exception in handler #4 "EAccessViolation"
too :/
I don't know what is happening.. :/
Errors i recive even on demo program.

da1 napisał(a): hello, I like your component, but I have big problem with
it.When I add to zip directory, including about 3 small subdirectorys (
recurseDirs, save dirsname ) i recive error: "Unknown error in List()
Function EAccessViolation" I don't know what it is... When I zip few files
everything is fine. Problem is when I add all directory and subdirectory...
I'm using BCB 5 and delzip 1.78.3.1 Any ideas what is wrong? thanx... best
regards da1
subject.
--

Dariusz Prałat