[delphizip] Volume Size on HD

  • From: Tiago Gouvêa de Oliveira <krio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:50:46 -0300

    Hi !
    First, excuse my poor english, I am from Brasil and they not so fine !

    Ok.. I finded in the messages history but I can't found it. I want to set a
volume size to the file that will be created in HD..

    I tried some combinations of properties like MaxVolumeSize and AssVolume
but they don't work.. I'm trying it in the ZipDemo3 Sample that becomes with
the most recent version..

    Ok ! Thanks if someone can help me ! :)
    Regards from Brasil !

    Tiago Gouvêa