[delphizip] Re: Unexpected traffic

  • From: "Engler, Eric" <Eric.Engler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:27:00 -0500

Maybe somebody released a freeware program that uses Delphizip, but they =
forgot to release the DLL.

I've seen that before. I even get complaints sometimes from users who =
want to know why I didn't send out the DLLs with project xxxx. I have to =
tell them I don't know anything about project xxxx.

Eric