[delphizip] URL for my web pages

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:18:58 +0100

My web pages at http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw
are off-line since at least two weeks.

Wanadoo.be has been taken over by Tiscali.be and they
completed the technical integration.

After some mails with their support group I get the message
that the above URL is no longer supported.

All downloads for TZipBuilder, TZipBuilderSFX components
can now be found at:

http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw

The content is a copy of the content that was on the original site

As long as they are active I will keep all e-mail addresses as before.

Sorry for the extra work for those that have a link to my pages.

Roger Aelbrecht
http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw