[delphizip] Re: SubSet of Zipmaster needed

  • From: "RPeters" <rpeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:57:16 +1100

I developed a function for the new version but it is tied into its class
structure and may not be easy to duplicate.

Basically you iterate through your list of possible comparing each via a
'matching function' with your include filemasks then reject those matching
any of your exclude filemasks.
The precise order of comparing depends upon which list has the most entries
and which is most likely to have an entry that matches.

A suitable (for my purposes) match function is ZMUtils.FileNameMatch (in
ZipMaster 1.79).

Russell Peters