[delphizip] Re: Relative Path

  • From: Roger Aelbrecht <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:31:37 +0100

Allan Fernandes wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have
>
> c:\abc\a1.txt
> c:\abc\a2.txt
> c:\temp\abc\a3.txt
>
> can I use FSpecArgs such that Zipmaster stores them as
>
> abc\a1.txt
> abc\a2.txt
> abc\a3.txt
>
> My need is to copy some files at startup to a
> temporary area and then during zipping include them in
> such a way that restore (if done) should get them into
> original position.
>
> Regards
> Allan

No FSpecArgs is not the place to do such tings
Have a look at the OnSetAddNameevent.
Thisz event is fired just before the file is added to the zip.
You get the filename that is about to be stored int he FileName parameter.
Change this FileName parameter to the filename you want it to have and
set the IsChanged parameter to true.

--
Roger Aelbrecht