[delphizip] Re: Memory leak in Inflate.c in Unzip.dll

  • From: "James Turner" <james.d.h.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:22:39 +0100

I spotted this fault (in the Delphi sfx code) a while back and reported it
to Markus. I can supply a fully corrected version of this code (in Pascal)
or you can look in the latest Pascal version - I believe Markus implemented
the changes I suggested. There is not only a memory leak but an inefficiency
since the same data is repeatedly placed in the allocated memory.

In practice, the leak is very minor since this part of the inflate code is
rarely called.

James Turner
SKARO.NET