[delphizip] Re: Long File Names > 255

  • From: Russell <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:44:23 +1100

On 25/03/2013 3:29 PM, Allan Fernandes wrote:
> Hi Peters,
> Just wanted to know if there has been any progress on the following.
> 1) Long File Names > 255
>
> 2) Upgrade from Standard Encryption
>
> Warmest Regards
> Allan Fernandes

1) I am working on it for extract/unzip for the destination, '\\?\'
prefix now seems to work and are now working on forcing destination to
short form.

2) must wait until after I have completely removed dll - next version
(1.9.2) moves extract to component after that I do zip then I can attack
encryption.
Russell Peters