[delphizip] Re: Files in use issue

  • From: "R.Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:37:21 +1000

I thought I had corrected that problem but I now find that the updated dll
is not listed yet - I was sure that I had done it but maybe it was while the
site was changing servers (or one of the many times it was restored before
being moved).
The updated ZipDll is at
http://www.delphizip.net/files/zipdll050827.zip
latest UnzDll
http://www.delphizip.net/files/unzdll050904.zip

I will update the website as soon as I can.

- Russell Peters