[delphizip] Extract question

  • From: "Uli Brueggemann" <uli.brueggemann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:35:55 +0100

Hi,
please may I ask a simple question?

I have a zip file with 2 files in a subfolder, e.g. \tmp\x1 and \tmpx2. The
zip file may have also other or more files. So I want to find the two files
x1 and x2 if they are in the zip file and extract them.

If I specify only ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add('x1') and
ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add('x2') then
with Extract nothing is extracted (as the files are in a subfolder).

With e.g. ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add('\temp\x1') also nothing is extracted.
But I also do not necessarily know the subfolder name.

With ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add('*.*') both files are extracted but also other
undesired files.

Now I want first to search if e.g. x2 exists in the zip-file and if yes then
extract x2.

How to do it?
I do not really understand ExtrBaseDir, RootDir ... Also I do not understand
how to handle idx and result of function ZipMaster1.Find.

I only want to extract the files x1, x2. No directory needed and desired.

Thanks for your kind help.

Best

Uli Brueggemann