[delphizip] Re: Do the DLL's NEED to be reentrant?

  • From: "Eric Engler" <englere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:04:17 -0500

I agree that it probably isn't needed, but I'd like to make it
re-entrant if I can figure out the details.

Chris Vleghert thought he had made all the needed changes,
but I didn't get involved then. I let him handle the project for
about 2 years.

After he passed away I got back into it on the request of his
brother. He wanted me to put together the most recent work
into a new release. But it turned out to be much harder than
I thought!

I'll still try to get it done but I really appreciate the help from
other programmers. My time is very limited.

Eric