[delphizip] Re: DLL error codes

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Aelbrecr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:45:07 +0200

Miha Tomsic wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am still quite fresh in the DelphiZip world. It is a great package.
>
> I am having trouble finding the meaning of error codes comming from
> DLL's. Like 3, 8, 13 that I find in ErrCode but can't really work out
> the meaning.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Miha

I do not have a copy of the helpfile vor ZipMAster version 1.76
but I noticed that this part was missing in a previous version.
Thse codes should be in the helpfile

Possible error numbers given by the DLL's

       -8       Callback exception

       -7       Critical error

       -6       Bad struct 'C'

       -5       No memory for 'Globals'

       -4       'User' abort (cancel)

       -3       Re-entry not allowed

       -2       Abort requested again( already requested)

       -1       Abort requested

        2       Unexpected end of zip file

        3       Zip file structure invalid

        4       Out of memory

        5       Internal logic error

        9       Aborted by user

      10       Temporary file failure

      11       Error reading a file

      12       Nothing to do!

      13       Missing or empty zip file

      14       Error writing to a file

      15       Error creating file

      16       Bad zip options specified

      18       File not found or no read permission

For a detailed list of all Dll errors you should go in the Dll sources

files ZipErr.h and UnzErr.h

HTH

Roger Aelbrecht
http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw