[delphizip] Create empty Zip file - Change language at runtime

  • From: "Peter Aschbacher" <peter.aschbacher@xxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 03:16:09 +0200

Hi, is there anybody who can answer these questions:

1. I need to create an EMPTY Zip file, but unfortunately I could not find
any method in ZipMaster to do this! Ist there a direct method (without
workarounds) to create an empty Zip file? If not, why not add this feature
in the next version?
2. I have a multi-language application. How can I change the language of Zip
messages at RUNTIME?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Peter Aschbacher