[delphizip] AddStreamToFile file date

  • From: "Han van Eekelen" <han@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:41:30 +0200

I am puzzled with the use of the FileDate parameter of AddStreamToFile.
I see different results depending on which viewer/extractor I use. Passing 0
as FileDate today gave me a date of 3193-10-07 in 7-Zip, PeaZip and WinRar.
WinZip reports an error on opening the archive and then hangs.
The Windows shell reports the correct date and time as does the included
ZipDemo1 project. Is there a way to set the date in a compatible manner for
the other programs? Is there a way to set the NTFS created and modified time
stamps?

---
Han van Eekelen