[delphizip] Re: 64 Bit Res File

  • From: Russell Peters <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 08:28:35 +1000

On 18/07/2014 9:14 PM, Allan Fernandes wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> Please guide how to create .res file from the .dll you have provided. I know
> it is basic question, but do not want to go wrong. I am using 1.9.1
>
> Regards
> Allan
For 32 bits you can use ZipResMaker but to avoid problems I disabled
using the dll in resources for x64 though it probably can be enabled again.

 From memory (it has been quite a long time since 1.9.1) the dll is
compressed (not deflated/zipped) and has a 4 byte 'prefix' which is the
build number, I am sure the x32 code could be adapted reasonably easily.
Russell Peters