[DECtalk], Re: red dwarf conversions

  • From: "Justin Ekis" <JEkis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:46:46 -0800

Hey Sean,
So, I finally post. <grin.>

I've never seen that particular series before, this is the first I've heard
of it. That's, urm, well It's quite different. Haha.

Sure, I can make a mp3 of that for you if someone else hasn't already. What
quality were you looking for? I wouldn't think you'd need an extremely high
bitrate, it's just voice. Just let me know. I'll start out with a low
bitrate and upload that. If it sounds like junk just mail me and I'll make a
better one.

I think I've found the midi theme song you're looking for as well. I didn't
attach it to be sent to the list like you asked because I'm not sure if this
is correct. I've never heard it before.
Try www.geocities.com/red_dwarf_un/rdsounds.html.
There's three different versions of the opening theme there. Also the
closing theme and some other stuff.

hth.

Justin