[DECtalk], Preliminary mirror in the US!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 03:07:18 -0400

I have just set up a mirror of the Dectalk archive, as it was earlier this
evening, on my new Linux box.  It's at the following url
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/~jaybird/andrelouis.com/dectalk
That's where wget wants to put the stuff when I set it running.  It's a bit
of a mess in there now, but hopefully we can get that fixed.  Let me know
what you think, if anybody uses it!
Note that if anybody, especially the maintainers of the archive, have any
objections to the mirror I will take it offline immediately.
Jayson.

---
the DECtalk list.
dectalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx