[Debatewise RRT] first debates of 2012

  • From: Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:15:13 +0000

Hope you all had a fun new year,

                            Nadia is debater for the Month for December,
congratulations. There may well be no RRT mail next week as I will be on
holiday and I dont think I will have any internet access. However since
most topics have not been taken up for the last few weeks I there should be
plenty of ideas left on the one hour tasks list! (we have also been sending
out less time dependent debates recently so hopefully most of them wont
have the feeling of being out of date either.)

Alex

Debates: See forum
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111>and task
list <http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks>

Will 2012 be worse than 2011?

Should presidential pardons be allowed?

With Ron Paul doing quite well in the polls I think it would be an
appropriate time to have a debate on libertarianism:
This House Would Be A Libertarian

This house would have retained a troop presence in Iraq.

This House believes that the Indian government should grant independence to
Jammu and Kashmir

--
*Alex Helling
*

The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) UK
96a Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AA | 020 3393 7223 | info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered charity in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1139452