[Debatewise RRT] Re: debatewiserrt Digest V2 #29

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:26:58 +0500

I'll take:
The USA should sign a peace treaty with North Korea.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/11/north-korea-peace-treaty-us-nucl
ear-talks<http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/11/north-korea-peace-treaty-us-nuclear-talks>

http://www.heritage.org/research/asiaandthepacific/em748.cfm

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/02/01/the_peace_deal_obama_should
_be_making

and US should leave NATO.
Nadia

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of