[Debatewise RRT] Re: Weekly debates

  • From: Nihad Ahmed <nihad718@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:37:32 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to take the old debate: Resumption of Israel/Palestine direct talks:
can they get anywhere?

Thanks,

Nihad

From: nadshi@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:37:03 +0500
Subject: [Debatewise RRT] Re: Weekly debates
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

taking be optimistic.
ciao
thanx prior
Nadia

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good evening,

                            I will be on holiday next week. I do intend to send
out RRT topics/put them on the forum and task list as usual. However it is
possible that I will not get the debates out at the usual time, or possibly not
even the usual day. Hopefully this will not affect me working out debater of
the month as I intend to do that at the end of this week.

As usual debates on the task list
http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks and the forum
http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27

Alex

Be optimistic?

Should nations have to earn a United Nations Security Council seat?

Is Europe getting more right wing?

Should replica historic buildings be built?

Does tax residence for companies matter?

Does who is captain make a difference in the Ryder Cup?

On the site:
Red Ed?

Thorium reactors: a new nuclear future?

Succession in North Korea; does it matter?

Old debate:
Resumption of Israel/Palestine direct talks: can they get anywhere?

(hmm all questions rather than statements, how unusual!)

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without such
anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of