[Debatewise RRT] Seems to be a South Asia edition of our RRT debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:42:24 +0100

Hello everyone,

                              Congratulations to Nadia for reaching 10k
Karma, more than the rest of the top 5 put together. Indeed I wonder if 10k
karma might not be more than the rest of the site put together if
admins/anyone who has worked at Debatewise are excluded!

We have decided to only send out the titles of the debates from now on and
have the rest in the notes at
http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks This is to encourage
you to use the task list more, to prevent any confusion where someone takes
something on the task list but not by emailing and to reduce the length of
emails.

Alex

Debates:

Is Pakistan really on the side of the coalition against the Taliban?

Can Britain build a special relationship with India?

 "Do-It-Yourself policing" - can it work?

Are the recent cuts to the UK Film Council, as well as other arts and
cultural bodies, fair, necessary and just?

Should there have been criminal charges over the death of Ian Tomlinson?

On the site:

Is the 19 year sentence for Kaing Guek Eav enough?

Are the Wikileaks on Afghanistan important?

Is the global spread of English good or bad?

Team orders in F1 should stay banned.