[Debatewise RRT] RRT debates; a more eclectic bunch this week!

  • From: Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:16:08 +0000

Evening RRT,

                  We are getting very close to having the Debatabase
relaunched - I hope to have more news for you next week, or the week after
at the latest.

Look forward to it!

Alex

Debates: See forum
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116>and task
list <http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks>

There should be a maximum wage.

An old debate with little in it that is unfortunately still relevant. (and
has little in it)
Attack Iran <http://debatewise.org/debates/2267-attack-iran>
<http://debatewise.org/debates/2267-attack-iran>

Regulate sugar?

(yes somewhat bias that I only get round to sending out a debate on this
when the UK begins to be threatened rather than any of the many countries
that have already been downgraded!)
Reduce the power or ratings agencies.

Force the Falklands to be independent.

--
*Alex Helling
*

The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) UK
96a Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AA | 020 3393 7223 | info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered charity in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1139452