[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debater of the month

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 21:10:42 +0500

I'm cranky which is worse than being uninspired. Sarah's probably gonna win
the next one. That 22 point debate she's put up is pretty impressive.

Venezuellans just don't understand that two piece swim suits don't sell in
Pakistan.  Or what a picture of a half naked woman on my profile/wall means
to my fairly conservative relatives.
They're making such an effort putting up with what I write; visual aides are
just too much. But then again Adil nana's married to a man.Hmm...

Ah well. You're fabulous. I promise to try and improve my mood tomorrow.

Nadia

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of