[ddots-l] Re: volumes on different busses

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:18:07 -0400

I don't think so, if it's being sent to the master bus, all volumes are
affected when the master bus's volume is altered. Does the reverb sound
overwelming at -10db? Does it change at all? If not then there's your
answer. I don't think it should matter, because the reverb bus is also going
to the master bus, so when you turn the master bus down, the reverb bus's
volume is also turned down. Now if the 2 buses were patched directly to main
outs, then I'd say you'd have to manually change volumes for each bus.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____