[ddots-l] Re: vocal tracksnot just vocals

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:06:11 -0000

Hi Sheila,

Have you by any chance exported the vocal track to audio, then imported it back?
I did this once and didn't select the audio track so consequently everything
was recorded on to the exported audio, which meant that when I imported it, if
I soloed audio I still heard all tracks as all tracks had been recorded on the
audio track.

Steve W