[ddots-l] v vocal question

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:08:01 -0400

Hello,
I've got some vocal tracks that need some minor vocal editing to them.  I read
everything in the CakeTalking tutorial on v vocal and I understand everything
but one thing.  Let's say I want to instead of correcting pitches manually, I
want to use the autocorrect feature to correct maybe an entire v vocal clip.
Let's say the song is in the key of C...  I understand how to set it to a
particular scale, but how do I set v vocal to audo correct the v vocal clip to
a particular key like in my example if the song is in C...  How do I close the
v vocal editer?  ALso, let's say there is more vocal editing that nees to be
done on another part of the song, do you go through the same process of
selecting the audio in the track and doing all of that or since I've already
opened the v vocal editer once, are there other steps that need to be
performed?  Those are the only things that weren't clear to me in the
tutorial...  Thanks,
Brian