[ddots-l] Re: to bill, your e-mails are bouncing

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:33:09 -0500

Thanks, HF, we're trying to rectify the situation.  Comcast thinks that the
people who host our site and forward E-mails addressed to various names at
DancingDots.com are spamming Comcast.  So Comcast starts blocking all mail
from their servers.  We complain and they stop for a couple of weeks but
then it all begins again!

People can write directly to me off-list using my billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx
address.

Sorry about that!