[ddots-l] Re: the diferenses between yahama motif and Tyros

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 02:27:09 +0200

Hey omar!
thanks for the explaining there. Now I know alittle bit more what the
diferences are between them. I have only seen a motif but never played on it,
he he. well, speaking of that recording hardware and software subject I
actually connecting my tyros directly to my sound card to get best results if I
don't use softsynths. When I am connecting my tyros and records one pattern
from it, I use to take out the bass lines and play them my self on the electric
bass.
If you'd like to listen to some music I've been recorded, please visit the
webbsite below.
Warm regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296