[ddots-l] stuff for sale

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:25:24 -0400

oK, guys and girls. Cleaning out the studio trying to get up some cash.
Here's what I have so far. Really hope to sell this stuff quickly.

Korg m3 73.yes, it has a touch screen, but maybe one of you pioneering souls
can make better use of it than me. This is the Korg M3 73, the predecessor
to the kronos and upgrade from the tritons. It is expanded with the radias
board. I have the memory expansion as well, but the ram slot clips that hold
the ram in place are broken. I am going to take the keyboard in to get it
fixed as sections of the keyboard strangely don't play, but if you want it
now, you can buy it from me for $1000. Once I fix it, the price will go up.
Not thinking you guys with visual impairments will want this as I know we
all hate touch swcreens, but maybe some partially sighted person can use it.

Kurzweil k2661. Yes, it is very accessible, if you can learn the vast
programming system and deal with a sample set that is a bit dated, but this
keyboard does have coolness about it. It has rom block 4, vintage keyboards
added, plus the ribbon controller. I am also throwing in a scsi cd rom drive
with a bunch of Kurzweil sample CDs. The unit seems to emit a 60 cycle hum
up at the band studio I rehearse at, but not sure if that is because of
unbalanced cables or bad ground, will bring it home and test it and if I
need to, fix it, unless, again, you just want it now. I think I still have
my Kurzweil display reader software, I can throw that in as well. Asking
$1000.

Korg Radias, analog modeling synth, 49 keys, tons of knobs, the menu system
does not rap and I have notes on the panel layout, but not eh menu
structure. This keyboard sounds big, in fact, it's just too much synth for
me. However, for $$500, it may be awesome for you.

Novation Nova desktop, virtual analog, 3 oscillator synth. It is accessible,
menus don't rap, lots of effects possibilities, too. Think it has a vocoder,
like the radias. Bought it used for $350, asking $200.

Useaudio plugiator. Expanded with all 8 synth engines. Interesting little
box with an organ model, a minimoog model, a prophet 5 mode, an fm synth,
bass and drum machine, vocoder, and an arp odyssey model, I think. Asking
$300. Listed for $450 before expansion.

Roland vk8m. Hammond virtual organ model, completely accessible. It needs
the latest update installed to fix a midi bug and for some odd rason, I have
never been able to do it. But this thing sounds amazing as a Hammond organ
clone. Asking $500.

Presonus headphone preamp, the little one that they put out, just has four
inputs and four volume knobs. $50.

Rode nt1a mic, condenser mic with shock mount, I think. $100.

Kurzweil pc3. Has ribbon controller. Will also send along any sound banks I
have. Not fully committed on selling this yet, but will let it go if the
price is right. Asking $1500.

Alesis monitor 1 mkii powered near field monitors. These have the 6 inch
woofers. Worked great last I checked, but upgraded to krk rocket 6 speakers.
$200 for the pair.

That's all for now, will let you kow if there is more. Make offers. Buyer
pays shipping from Fords, NJ. Thanks.

--

Damon Fibraio

aim: dfibraio: msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx, skype dfibraio