[ddots-l] Re: sound blaster audigy

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:58:52 -0400

If Genius gord says it, one better believe it. Just a piece of advice!

I move to withdraw my previous comment. Loll!

Rod

MSN: roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx
IM: Roddy12RA

"For it is a very remarkable thing that there are no men, not even the
insane, so dull and stupid that they cannot put words together in a manner
to convey their thoughts." (Philosopher Descartes).

"No power on earth can stop an idea whose time has come."  Victor Hugo.