[ddots-l] sonar5.2 audio effects

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:00:48 -0400

in the audio effects menu of the effects bin, there's alot of choices. Under the Cakewalk submenu there are effects preceeded by "FX"(like FX reverb, FX chorus etc) , and other effects not preceeded by "FX", but with a mono counterpart (like chorus chorus mono, flanger flanger mono, etc).

Then there's the Sonitus:FX submenu with all its choices...

I'm using studio edition and wonder if someone would fill in this rube on what all these different subgroups of effects are all about. Too many choices get me a little confused. Which are easiest to use/best to use.

thanks