[ddots-l] Re: some drum loops inport while others wont

  • From: Steven Jeffrey <shjeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:01:30 -0400

After you put a 24 bit loop on a  track what does JAWS announce when you press
insert, eight on the num pad on that track?

If JAWS announces that the track is recorded, it is just a matter of finding
the audio on that track.

If that is the case, follow the steps I suggested in my previous email.

If JAWS announces that the track is empty, then try re-inserting the loop  on
the track. I don’t think this will be the  case though.

I encounter Sonar putting audio in unexpected places far too often when working
with loops and imported tracks. The audio is always there on the track, you
just have to find it.