[ddots-l] Re: session drummer question

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:44:59 -0400

Yes Charles, that worked. Thank you.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Marston
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:40 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: session drummer question

  Omar:
  If you recorded it, it should appear in the event view.  If nothing is
recorded, then you should go into the Session Drummer by pressing control-Y and
I think you need to press S in order to stop the loop.  If S does not work, you
should hit insert-H to look at the list of hot keys for Session Drummer.

  From: omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [ddots-l] session drummer question
  Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:21:50 -0400

  Hello,

  I just loaded session drummer in sonar, and when i hit record, one of the
loops of the kit plays at the beginning of the bar automatically. What is going
on, and is there a way to disable that?

  Thanks.

  OMAR BINNO

  WEBSITE: www.bigoproductions.net