[ddots-l] Re: resetting controlers

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:27:25 -0400

Hi Bill
I have the same shortcut key problem here. Control+Shift+T brings me to the
record options. That key command is in the manual but not in the ct
functions and hotkeys document.

To find out the tempo status I've been using the Control+T command. I don't
really work with too many tempo changes so this isn't much of a problem for
me, but I can see how it can be for someone else.

I don't know which version of SonarTalking you're running but, the command
to reset controllers is Alt+Z.

Hope that helps a little.
HF