[ddots-l] Re: question on m-audio 88 key E.S. controller

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:35:13 -0500

Dear Lisa,

Welcome to our list.

You wrote:
> I recently received Key station m-audio 88 E.S. controller keyboard for
early Christmas with Ableton Live software in which I was told by Bill
McCann of Dancing Dots that it is quite inaccessible. Does anyone know what
this means?

Just as clarification, the Ableton Live software is inaccessible.  That
M-Audio keyboard will be useful to you for triggering soft synthes in
software like SONAR or even something as basic as the Microsoft Wavetable
(Wave Table).  But, unless it is connected to a PC running music software,
it can make no sounds of its own.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann