[ddots-l] Re: question on creating a click track question

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:05:28 -0800

If the original song wasn't cut with a click your better off to just take the
first few beats of that song to use as your tempo.

What I was speaking of is the fact that you will rarely be able to get the
correct tempo with tap tempo.  You will get close, but not right on.  Also, you
may get the correct tempo, but the song will be out with the click, because
there will be a little dead space on the front of a recording...

Make sense?
Shawn Brock