[ddots-l] Re: problem importing instruments

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:46:33 -0500

Let me remind you in case,
Have you checked that the midi goes from midi in from your keyboard to midi
out to the midi interface?
Secondly, have you made the right connection of your cables from your
keyboard to your mixer, and are you sure that you got sound of your keyboard
through the mixer?
Third, I want to know that have you recorded and you couldn't hear the
sound, or you totally didn't record at all.
To make sure that you have recorded or not, check by pressing
Control+Shift+the letter R.
This keystroke will tell you which tracks are recorded.
Thank you,
Berhane